The new DISC 38 allows for unlimited driving. The wider rim profile opens up completely new possibilities for you.
By selecting the tire width, you can use the DISC 38 wheels on both a road bike and a gravel bike. The new profile makes the wheels work well with tyres wider than 28C, and the 25C road tyre fits just as well as on a narrower rim.
WHEELS IDEAL FOR ANY ROUTE
The 38 mm cone is a good choice for any route. It helps to maintain high speed on flat stretches, and the low weight of the wheels ensures that the wheels will work well on mountain roads. The NEW DISC 38 is even suitable for cross-country racing. The strong 24/28 braiding guarantees high strength and rigidity of the wheels.
The rim is designed for the tubeless system. Of course you can also ride with an inner tube. The outer width of the rim is 28 mm and 21 mm inside, allowing you to ride on wide road tires and change to gravel if you feel like it.
We want the wheels to serve you for many years and tens of thousands of kilometres driven. The wheels are made of high-quality carbon fibre (T800). In addition, specialists from the company lemonbike.eu are responsible for manual wheel construction.
- low wheel weight for more dynamic driving
- koła pod oponę są łatwe w serwisowaniu
- aerodynamically profiled rim eliminates the effects of gusts of wind
- the possibility of using a tubeless system that protects the tyre against punctures
- weight limit 120 kg
- wheels dedicated to road bikes with the possibility of using them also in gravel
- Hand-made wheels in LEMONBIKE