For the sake of the good and safety of our clients, we present information of the lemonbike.eu website and online shop, which have been prepared and developed in a legible and friendly to understand manner. Below you can find basic information, and for details, use the rules tab .
WEBSITE COMPANY OWNER
Armii Krajowej 5
We have made every effort to create valuable content on the lemonbike.eu website, which is intended for public use. We do not give guarantee of full accuracy of texts and photos to the current state of the products, but we strove to prepare it the best as possible. Please be advised that the product in the online store lemonbike.eu along with the price does not constitute a commercial offer within the meaning of civil law and is an incentive for future customers to submit an offer.
All content is protected by copyright. It is forbidden to copy them without prior consent, which can be obtained by writing an inquiry to our e-mail address: email@example.com. Futhermore, we reserve the right to edit and delete information from site.
We present the store terms regulations, which is valid from 24/05/2018.
We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the below glossary of terms, thanks to which understanding of all regulations will become easier.
Lemonbike.eu – Lemonbike.eu company Gabriela Fabian. Company address: Pyskowice 44-120 ul. Armii Krajowej 5 p>
Shop / e-shop – online store at https://lemobike.eu belonging to Lemonbike.eu p>
Address and warehouse of Lemonbike.eu – Location of company magazines located at 44-164 Kleszczów, ul. Gliwicka 14, province Silesian, Poland. P>
Customer – a person with legal capacity, buying at https://lemonbike.eu p>
Delivery time – the period of time during which the Lemonbike will complete the order and deliver it to the transport company that implements the form of delivery selected by the Customer
Business/working days – days of the week from Monday to Friday, but excluding holiday days. p>
Traditional transfer – payment made by the customer at the bank via an online account
- The online store in which the sale of goods in the bicycle range takes place and to which this regulation applies is at https://lemonbike.eu and belongs to Lemonbike.eu company
- The customer may or may not set up an account to place an order. By placing an order without having an account, the Customer will be asked to complete the data for shipping and payment.
- Lemonbike.eu has made every effort to ensure maximum successful purchase, paying particular attention to the trouble-free transactions and protection of entrusted personal data.
PLACING AN ORDER:
- The customer places an order by selecting the product in the e-shop at a specific price. The order together with the confirmation in electronic form is the conclusion of the contract. To properly place an order, you must click the “Order” button
- The customer will receive an order confirmation in a message that will be delivered to the e-mail address provided. This is the moment of conclusion of the contract between the Customer and the Seller.
- The customer may introduce changes to the order until the Seller issues a receipt or invoice. Changes should be notified by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The order fulfillment time is the time in working days. Delivery time does not include the period in which the order is at the stage of delivery to the customer.
- The term of the contract is 2 working days, up to 48 hours. Sometimes this time may be longer and the client will be informed about it with the possibility of canceling the order.
- The availability of products in Lemonbike warehouse is displayed next to each product. In case of unavailability of a given product (error in the e-store), the customer will be informed as soon as possible with the possibility of correction of the order or it cancellation.
The customer must choose the following payment options when finalizing the order in the e-shop:
- Payment via bank transfer (up to 7 days from placing an order) to the account number provided in the order confirmation. After no payment after 7 days, the order can be automatically canceled.
- Płatność via PayPal – immediate confirmation of payment via the PayPal payment system.
At the time of finalizing the order in the e-store, the customer must choose delivery options, the amount of which will be added to the total price of the order. The following forms of delivery are available:
- Courier shipment by TNT, DPD or FedEx company
We do a lot of effort to entrust Clients’ personal data for courier companies with maximum security. In addition, we collect only data that is necessary for the correct delivery of the order.
Additional informations about shipment:
- The customer should pay attention to the visual condition of the package at the time of receipt, especially checking that it is not damaged.
- If the parcel is damaged, a damage report must be prepared in the presence of the courier, which includes: date, time, condition of delivery. In addition, customer should check the items and content of the package. The damage report should be sent to email@example.com as soon as possible
- The current prices of parcels appear in the shipment stage of the order.
- The customer receives a sales document in electronic form or it will be added to the package.
- The purchased product is accompanied by the proof of purchase, as well as the warranty card of the manufacturer of the product (if the manufacturer grants a card). A proof of purchase is required for the validity of the warranty card. If the manufacturer of a given product does not provide a warranty card, then a valid receipt / invoice for the purchase is a valid document in place for any warranty claim.
In order for the online store to work properly, the customer should use:
- Browse Chrome ver. not lower than 60
- Browse FireFox ver. not lower than 55
- Browse Microsoft Edge
- The Regulations are valid from 24/05/2018
- Registered Clients will be informed about changes 14 days before the introduction of the new version
- All sales, complaints and returns agreements are subject to Polish law
- The binding language of the sales contract is Polish or English
- Disputes that relate to the regulations and sales contracts are settled in court. The client may also use mediation. The customer also has the right to help with the Consumer Ombudsman.
For maximum readability of the regulations and its suitability for the client, aspects of: complaints and returns, personal data, cookies, marketing are available in selected tabs at the same address as the store regulations, of which they are part
In order to correctly carry out the processes: fulfillment of orders, contact with clients, the possibility of presenting commercial offers, carrying out promotional and marketing campaigns, we use the following personal data:
- Name and surname
- Delivery address
- Phone number
- IP Number
The data we collect is necessary to carry out the above mentioned processes. Importantly, we do not collect excess information. All data that is entrusted to us, we have limited to the minimum. In addition, we secure the data made available to all technologically possible ways to protect them (appropriate encryption, security and protection of IT systems, minimization of the number of people who have contact with data support). We value privacy and we are aware that it is a priority matter, related to the trust we have been given by customers.
The data administrator is Lemonbike.eu company. Address: Pyskowice, ul. Armii Krajowej 5, address.
PERSONAL DATA REGULATIONS
According to art. 15 – 22 GDPR each user, e-store customer, the person whose data is processed has the following rights:
1. Access to data (Article 15 of the GDPR)
The person whose data may be on our site has the right to obtain confirmation from the administrator what data is collected, and to have access to them. The administrator is obliged to provide copies of the data being processed.
2. Data modification (Article 16 GDPR)
If the personal data being processed is incorrect, the person to whom the data relates has the right to require their rectification or removal. In addition, deleting personal data is possible at any time, without giving any reason. In that case please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The right to be forgotten(Article 17 GDPR)
The person concerned by the processed data has the right to request the Administrator to delete them. The data will be deleted immediately if it relates to one of the following circumstances:
– The data ceased to be necessary for the purposes in which, for example, the order was sent
– Consent to data processing has been revoked
– The data subject under Article 21 par. 1 objects to their processing
4. Processing restrictions (Article 18 GDPR)
The person whose data is processed may request to limit their processing if:
a) Data is incorrect (until corrected)
b) The data is processed in excess of what is illegal and the person to whom the data relate opposes their removal, wishing to limit the rights to use them.
5. Opportunity to object to processing
A person whose data is processed for marketing purposes may at any time request the cessation of their collection and removal.
6. The person concerned by the processed data may fulfill all of the above-described rights by contacting the email address email@example.com. You can also do it by post, sending a letter to the address of the Data Administrator.
7. The administrator will provide information within a month about the actions that have been taken against the request and requests of the person whose data is being processed.
WHO USE THE DATA?
We provide personal data to an external company with whom cooperation is necessary for the correct service of our customers and website users. The number of external companies and organizations to which data is shared has been kept to a minimum. All external companies meet the highest security requirements and protection of the data entrusted to them. We present with which Partners we cooperate:
- Technological services (to support websites and other information systems)
- Courier services
- Marketing services – newsletter system, google analytics
For those who have previously agreed to receive emails or commercial information from us, we conduct marketing activities such as: newsletter, information about promotions, new products on offer. You can unsubscribe from the subscribers list by clicking the appropriate link in the message or inform us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to delete your data. From the moment your data is removed from our system, you will stop receiving marketing messages. The process of data deletion is usually immediate, but in special cases or technical problems, on which we have no influence, it can be extended to 24 hours from confirmation of receipt of the message with deletion of data.
We strive to send attractive news and offers that you can actually be interested in. We are in favor of anti-spam policy, so you can be sure that we make a lot of effort to create valuable content for our subscribers.
We present below information about returns and warranty. We hope you will find all the necessary instructions there. If you have additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com
WARRANTY AND RETURNS
We give a 2-year warranty for all products in our e-store.
How does the complaint process for the products purchased from us look like?
- Please send us your message to take advantage of the warranty by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us the warranty product to our central: 44-164 Kleszczów, ul. Gliwicka 14 street, Poland.
- After delivery of the parcel with the warranty product, we will recognize and check your complaint.
- Up to 14 days we will inform you about the outcome of the complaint procedure decision.
What is the basis for product complaints?
- The term complaints is understood as products that contain visible defects resulting from a manufacturing mistakes.
Damaged parcel during transport or damaged product?
- If you receive a damaged parcel, remember that you have the option of complaining about the service using the damage report available at the courier.
- If the shipment contains a damaged product, please contact us immediately at email@example.com
Is there something that does not cover the warranty?
- The warranty does not cover damage to the product and traces that arise through improper use.
Who grants the complaint?
- We carry out the exact product expertise at our central. If it indicates a factory defect, we issue a decision on the positive consideration of the complaint.
The product has a factory defect? Contact us, we will help you!
Contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will help you in the complaint process.
According to the consumer’s law, you can withdraw from the contract within 14 days according to the consumer’s law and expect a refund for the purchased products without giving a reason.
- Returned products must not have signs of use, use or assembly – their condition should allow their further sale as new.
The process of returning:
- Contact us by e-mail email@example.com
- Send the package with the products you would like to return. Please put a note on “returns”.
Return address: Lemonbike.eu, 44-164 Kleszczów, ul. Gliwicka 14, Poland.
- After we receive your parcel, we will send you a confirmation that we received the package and money was refunded.
- The money will be returned to 14 days.
- Session (saved until you leave the site)
- Permanent (saved on the computer for a specified time period or until delete)
Website users can make changes in the scope of cookies using browser settings. The web browser allows you to delete them and block them. Detailed information on this topic can be found in your browser’s documentation, settings or help.
Cookies are used to operate the site more efficiently and to use it correctly. Cookies are small text files that have their own individual identifier and are stored on your computer or mobile device. Thanks to them, you can, for example, measure the interaction with content on the website.